There is a vibrant Parent Board and they are constantly looking for volunteers for special projects and events including:
- International Day in school.
- Teachers’ Appreciation Day
- Meet the Candidates’ Night (New Board Candidates)
- Being an Open Forum for the Board of the school.
- Raising funds either through dues or fundraising activities of teachers or students.
- Field trips
- Chaperoning teen-agers
- Housing coordination for conventions.
- Transportation coordination/carpooling
- To liaise with the school-administration concerning the hygiene and quality of food at the school cafeteria
- Substitute Teaching programme
This list is not exhaustive.
The Parent Board aims at being a vehicle of communication between the parents and the school in order to:
- Maintain and enhance the level of confidence between teachers, administration and parents;
- Assisting the school to meet its administrative and programme needs;
- To assist the parents at participating closer in extra-curricular activities.
- To promote the International Baccalaureate
- To raise and disburse funds for scholarship and financial assistance
For further details please review Memorandum of Association, By-Laws and Constitution of Parent Board and contact the President of the Parent Board.